ANN: DX-Forth 4.43
dxforth
2020-08-05 07:27:16 UTC
\ Reposted with munged links due to google/narkive blocking

DX-Forth is a Forth language compiler and development system
for MS-DOS and CP/M-80 operating systems. It is intended to
be a complete, easy to use, programming tool for the creation
of turnkey applications.

What's new

v4.43 2020-08-05

+ added - removed * fixed ! changed = updated

DOS:

+ >NAME .YN /FLOAT
! Y/N /NUMBER
- .NAME
! DOSLIB: Change/rename functions. Fix NEXTNUM
= BLK2TXT TXT2BLK SCOPY SSED
* TED

CP/M:

+ >NAME .YN /FLOAT
! Y/N /NUMBER
! >FLOAT reverts to ANS
* Terminals using clear-screen code $0C would crash
- .NAME
! DOSLIB: Change/rename functions. Fix NEXTNUM
= BLK2TXT TXT2BLK SCOPY SSED
* TED

Download links

*** replace 'xxx' with 's000.tinyupload' ***

DX-FORTH for DOS v4.43

http://xxx.com/index.php?file_id=40857958595677071984

DX-FORTH for CP/M v4.43

http://xxx.com/index.php?file_id=15256636315569085962
dxforth
2020-08-06 05:42:26 UTC
Post by dxforth
\ Reposted with munged links due to google/narkive blocking
Download links
*** replace 'xxx' with 's000.tinyupload' ***
Ughh ... next time I'll have use something other than 'xxx'
as the resulting url turned out unfortunate to say the least.

Funny how google has no problem censoring posts with links to
TinyUpload but xxx sites are fine.
Udo Munk
2020-08-06 06:00:17 UTC
Post by dxforth
Ughh ... next time I'll have use something other than 'xxx'
as the resulting url turned out unfortunate to say the least.
Funny how google has no problem censoring posts with links to
TinyUpload but xxx sites are fine.
This is the sorry result of trying to implement AI with 1/0 machines.
Guess they have to prove it over and over again that it isn't working.
dott.Piergiorgio
2020-08-07 07:00:02 UTC
Post by dxforth
Post by dxforth
\ Reposted with munged links due to google/narkive blocking
Download links
*** replace 'xxx' with 's000.tinyupload' ***
Ughh ... next time I'll have use something other than 'xxx'
as the resulting url turned out unfortunate to say the least.
Funny how google has no problem censoring posts with links to
TinyUpload but xxx sites are fine.
generally I use two sequential letters, often qq or zz, for temp
filenames, and I think is a fine "replace here" marker.
(I guess now everyone know how to recognise, or even forge, .SUB files
made in dottore, so I recognize the security weakness in divulging this :D )

Another point, back in the era of grabbing e-mail address from usenet,
the convention for marking the anti-spam munging is the use of allcaps
for the parts to be replaced/removed, e.g. ***@DELETEisp.com,
I guess is a solid convention for marking where things like munging
should be placed.)

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.
dxforth
2020-08-08 04:27:48 UTC
Post by dxforth
Post by dxforth
\ Reposted with munged links due to google/narkive blocking
Download links
*** replace 'xxx' with 's000.tinyupload' ***
Ughh ... next time I'll have use something other than 'xxx'
as the resulting url turned out unfortunate to say the least.
Funny how google has no problem censoring posts with links to
TinyUpload but xxx sites are fine.
generally I use two sequential letters, often qq or zz, for temp filenames, and I think is a fine "replace here" marker.
(I guess now everyone know how to recognise, or even forge, .SUB files made in dottore, so I recognize the security weakness in divulging this :D )
Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.
I certainly need to be more clever as narkive.com appears to have ignored
both ANN: posts. Of course one shouldn't have to fool news host sites in
the first place. Hard to know why TinyUpload has been targeted. I've
not encountered issues using it nor seen any complaints about it.