Yet another CP/M 2.2 Emulator for Windows/Linux
c***@gmail.com
2024-05-10 15:25:51 UTC
Back to 1988, I start a project to implement CP/M 2.2 emulator for an Z80
ISA card on IBM PC/XT + DOS(V1), V2 change from HW card to Z80 SW emulation,
V3 porting it to LINUX, V4 porting it to Windows, V5 maintain both Linux and
Windows. It's last 30+ years. Now, I just publish them in github.
You can go to https://github.com/chenchijung/CPMEMU_V5 to try it.
This project do not use any exiting Z80 BDOS/BIOS. And purely use host CPU
to emulate the BDOS/BIOS call, and many BIOS call is not emulated. So, the
compatibility is not as good as other emulators. However, it is good to run
compilers (C, Basic, Pascal, Ada, Fortran)...

Welcome to download and try!

David Chen (***@gmail.com)
Bryan
2024-05-11 00:31:40 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Back to 1988, I start a project to implement CP/M 2.2 emulator for an Z80
ISA card on IBM PC/XT + DOS(V1), V2 change from HW card to Z80 SW emulation,
Very cool, thank you!